From the terrace on the, with its beautiful potted Bougainvillea’s, the dramatic views of the sapphire Sea of Cortez and “Land’s End” take your breath away. This sixth floor, two bedroom/three bath condo is beautifully decorated and sleeps up to six people.
The large living room, dining room, and full kitchen are ideal for relaxing and enjoying Cabo San Lucas with family and friends.
The Villa is a carefully crafted environment splendidly furnished in the grand style of elegant Mexico. The rich ambiance graces you with unmatched amenities and features including spacious terraces, fine maple cabinetry, cream travertine marble floors, granite kitchen counter-tops and central air conditioning.
- King bed with Pillow Top Sealy Posturepedic mattresses and a queen sleeper in master bedroom King in both bedrooms
- King bed and queen sleeper in the lock off with Pillow Top Sealy Posturepedic mattresses
- iPod doc in the living room
- 3 baths (with showers); 1 with jetted tub; 1 with standard tub
- Each bedroom has a bath and the third is off of the living room
- Sofa sleeper in the living area.
- Complete stove (with oven)
- Garbage Disposal
- Side-by-side refrigerator with garbage disposal
- Washer / Dryer
- Dishes, glassware, flatware
- Cookware and kitchen utensils
- Small appliances
- Breakfast bar
- Television in living room and bedrooms
- DVD players in Master Bedroom, guest room and living room
- Flat Screen Sony 40 inch TV in living room
- Wet-bar and mini refrigerator on terrace with charcoal BBQ
- Table, chairs and lounges on terrace
- Safe built in Master Bedroom and Guest Room
- Your own private wireless internet from Telmex for when the resort internet is slow or non-functioning
- VOIP phone with free calls to US
- Dish Network with US television stations so you will not miss your favorite TV shows
Submit your review
I would first like to apologize for having to cancel my reservation at your resort. We were so excited to be able to return to Cabo as it has always been one of our favorite vacation destinations. Unfortunately my wife is having issues with her spine and her Endocrinologist has advised her not to travel. You and your staff were very understanding and considerate to our situation.
Working through Cabo La Estancia and Giovanni was made extremely easy due to your thoughtful and courteous staff. You get an A today. I will surely be making arrangements in the future as soon as we can remedy my wife's medical issues.
Again, thank you for your time and trouble. You have a great staff.
Hi Maggie & the Cabo La Estancia team
The resort as always was wonderful. The woman and i forget her name (She was the one with the glasses who was there in the early morning helping guests set up) was very helpful each day. she greeted me and helped me get set up for the family by the pool each morning.
We went to Flora Farms for dinner. it was very good and should be added to the list. Recommendation is to go a bit early to walk around. Also, have Victor's trasportaion arrange to drive back and forth. they waited for us while we were there. Flora Farms advertised some cooking classes in the morning that included lunch as well. next time we are going to try one of those. tell people to make reservations in advance via their website.
We have shared our experience with a number of people. our friends will be contacting you.
Looking forward to seeing you again.