This 3 bed 4 bath ground floor ocean/pool Villa has great views from the terrace were you can walk right out to the pool or ocean. Enjoy amazing views of the ocean, Land’s End, Medano Beach, the pool area, and Cabo San Lucas.
With three bedrooms and four full baths (two with spa tubs), this Villa can sleep up to 9 people comfortably.
A full kitchen provides all you need to prepare that special meal or just enjoy a snack.
The spacious living and dining rooms are the perfect place to relax with family and friends.
Recently renovated and updated*
- 1 master bedroom with king size bed
- 2nd master bedroom has two king size beds
- 3rd room 2 queens
- Four baths (with showers)
- 2 bathrooms have spa tubs, each bedroom has a bath and the fourth is off of the entry
- 1 sleeper sofa
- Large stove with oven & Microwave
- Garbage disposal
- Side-by-side refrigerator
- Washer/Dryer (separate laundry room)
- Dishware, glasses, flatware, cookware, kitchen utensils and small appliances
- Breakfast bar
- Dining Room seats 8
- LCD Televisions & DVD’s in living room and each bedroom
- Stereo system with CD player in living room & I pod doc station
- Wet bar and mini-refrigerator on terrace
- Table, chairs, lounges chairs, gas BBQ on Terrace
- Villa has an X-Box station
Submit your review
This was the 2nd time we have stayed in Villa 1103. The first time was 4 years ago. Our favorite thing about this particular villa is the location. Because the back patio walks out to the pool and just a few yards to the beach...we were the gathering place for the 7 families traveling with us and all staying at La Estancia. The beds were comfortable. It is perfect for two families traveling together. We used the kitchen and appliances, as well as the washer and dryer. Everything was great! Our TV was able to get all the NCAA basketball games during March Madness which was a plus to all 7 families! We would definitely request this villa again. We took advantage of the spa, the fabulous concierge services at the resort and walked to town every night for dinner-fabulous food every night!! We love Cabo because of La Estancia!