This ground floor Panoramic ocean front Luxury Villa has the most incredible views from the over 1000 square feet of terrace surrounding almost 3000 square feet of living space. Enjoy amazing vistas of the ocean, Land’s End, Medano Beach, the pool area, and Cabo San Lucas. Every room in the Villa offers stunning views.
With three bedrooms and four full baths (two with spa tubs), this 5-star villa can sleep up to 10 people comfortably. The spacious living and dining rooms are the perfect place to relax with family and friends. A full gourmet kitchen provides all you need to prepare that special meal or just enjoy a snack. The large terrace features a private hot tub, gas barbecue and plenty of space for dining, sunbathing, or just relaxing while you watch the sunset.
Luxury features abound in this beautiful Penthouse style ocean front Villa including cream travertine marble floors, carved maple entry doors and kitchen cabinets, granite countertops in all bathrooms and kitchen, 10 foot ceilings in living areas, zoned central air & heat, ceiling fans in living room, bedrooms, and terraces, large closets and dressing areas, electronic security boxes, two line telephones, and high speed Internet connection.
- 2 master bedrooms each with king size beds
- 1 room with 2 queen beds
- 1 sleeper sofa
- Four baths (with showers)
- 2 with spa tubs Each bedroom has a bath and the fourth is off of the entry
- Large stove with oven
- Garbage disposal
- Side-by-side refrigerator
- Washer/Dryer (separate laundry room)
- Dishware, glasses, flatware, cookware, kitchen utensils and small appliances
- Breakfast bar
- Dining Room seats 8
- Televisions & DVD’s in living room and each bedroom
- Stereo system with CD player in living room
- Wet bar and mini-refrigerator on terrace
- Table, chairs, lounges chairs, gas BBQ & Hot Tub on terrace
RATES: $1,300 – $2,400/night Holiday Surcharge for Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years
Submit your review
Thank you so much for letting us enjoy your wonderful panoramic ocean front villa for the week! Everyone loved the villa and the highlight of it was the location. It was so convenient being on the first level so we had walk-out access to the beach and pool instead of having to walk down long hallways and use an elevator. We cannot wait to come back and we highly recommend this unit to anyone looking to stay at La Estancia!