La Casona at Villa La Estancia Los Cabos Ranks No. 1
Coming in at number one on Trip Advisor is a feat in itself, but standing out on a list that includes 457 other restaurants is far more amazing than one might think. There are so many factors to consider when choosing the best restaurant in Cabo, that it can be hard for even the most exclusive restaurants to make the list, but La Casona at Villa La Estancia Los Cabos, has done just that. The upscale restaurant has topped the Trip Advisor list, coming in at number one among a long list of deserving competition throughout the city.
Villa La Estancia’s top restaurant offers a spectacular menu designed and perfected by a team of talented chefs and the restaurant’s administration who have made it their mission to create an exquisite dining experience. The collective effort of these individuals to provide world-class service, delicious cuisine and a sublime dining ambiance has most certainly paid off.
Villa La Estancia Los Cabos is no stranger to the Trip Advisor award process. The luxury resort in Cabo possesses a number of different awards that recognize its stellar service, sublime facilities and its unique feel that creates just the right mood for guests looking for an exclusive Cabo vacation. In years past the luxury resort in Cabo received a 2016 Traveler’s Choice Award, a 2015 Certificate of Excellence, the GreenLeaders Bronze award for its eco-friendly ventures, a Thumbs Up Badge, and a Rave Reviews award.
As the number one restaurant on Trip Advisor, it should come as no surprise that La Casona at Villa La Estancia Los Cabos was also the recipient of a Certificate of Excellence, a coveted award reserved for the attractions, accommodations and restaurants that consistently receive rave reviews from the millions of travelers that frequent the top travel site. For all those that love La Casona, including the management and staff who take part in making sure each dining experience is above par, this recognition means the world.
The strong commitment to excellence as exhibited by our amazing staff has led us to make other changes with the goal of enhancing all areas of service at Villa La Estancia. It is for this reason that we would like to take this opportunity to introduce Full Board, a meal plan specially designed with owners and guests like you in mind.
After an in-depth analysis of the all-inclusive meal plan offered at Villa La Estancia, which included feedback from owners, revision of our online reviews, focus groups, and the like, we have developed a new meal plan option.
Full Board includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as soft drinks and water at any of the restaurants at Villa La Estancia, Villa del Arco and Villa del Palmar Cabo San Lucas.
It is our hope that in addition to our European plan, the availability of this alcohol free meal plan will better suit the needs and wishes of our diverse clientele.
Full Board Regulations
- Adults $85.00
- Children under 12 $42.50
- Plan must be purchased for at least the last 3 days of the stay and includes the Villa Group restaurants listed herein.
- This is a food-only plan that also includes non-alcoholic beverages. Alcoholic beverages are not included in this plan.
- A bracelet must be worn for the duration of the plan and removed by the Front Desk at the end of the plan.
- Each plan is limited to one individual and is not transferable.
- Everyone sharing the same room must purchase the plan.
- A 40% discount applies for menu items marked as “Premium” on restaurant menus.
- A 40% food discount applies for private Sunset Dinners on the Beach.
- A two-dollar delivery fee applies for Room Service.
- A 25% discount applies for In-Suite Private Chef Services
- Tax and service are included. If you wish to reward extraordinary service, please do so directly with the server.
- All restaurant checks require your signature. We will advise you when an extra charge applies. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Meals must be consumed in the restaurant where they are ordered and may not be packaged “to go”.
- Use of the plan begins with the meal period of your choice and ends with the meal period prior to the initial one.
- Guided kayak outings leave from Villa del Arco’s beach at 2 pm and 3 pm daily, on a first come-first served basis.
- Guided paddle board outings leave from Villa del Arco’s beach at 10 am, 11 am and 12 pm daily, on a first come-first served basis.
- Kayaks and paddleboards may not be loaned for individual use due to maritime restrictions imposed by the authorities.
- An additional charge may apply for Holidays or Special Events.
- A one-day penalty will apply for a lost bracelet.
- Alcoholic Beverages, Palmita Market products, Ice Cream Shop, Phone Calls, Spa, Childcare, Ground Transportation, Laundry and Room Service from 10:30 pm to 7 am are not included in this plan.
- No refunds may be made for unused days or early departures.
- Due to limited space and high demand, the use of the pools, beach and poolside lounge chairs at Villa Del Arco are strictly limited to registered Villa del Arco guests.
- Caps, pool or beach attire are not allowed for dinner at La Casona or Neptune Seafood restaurants. Dress shorts and dress sandals are acceptable for Gentlemen. Collared shirts are required for Gentlemen.
List of Restaurants Included
- La Casona (VLE, buffet or a la carte) 7 am to 11 am
- El Patron (VDA, buffet or a la carte) 7 am to 12 pm
- Bella California (VDP buffet or a la carte) 7 am to 11:30 am
- Room Service 7 am to 12 pm
SNACKS & LUNCH
- La Parrilla (VLE) 11 am to 6 pm
- Taco Bar (VDA) 12 pm to 6 pm
- El Bucanero (VDA) 12 pm to 6 pm
- Room Service (VLE) 12 pm to 6 pm
- Bella California (VDP) 12 pm to 5 pm
- Pizza Bar (VDP) 11:30 am to 10 pm
- Taco Bar (VDP) 12 pm to 9 pm
- Sports Bar (VDP) 1 pm to 10:30 pm
DINNER A LA CARTE
- La Casona (VLE; dress code applies) 6 pm to 10 pm
- El Patron (VDA) 6 pm to 10 pm
- Neptune Seafood (VDA; dress code applies) 6 pm to 11 pm
- South American Grill (VDA) 6 pm to 10 pm
- Room Service (VLE) 6 pm to 10 pm
- Bella California (VDP) 6 pm to 10:30 pm
- Pizza Bar (VDP) 11:30 am to 10 pm
- Taco Bar (VDP) 12 pm to 9 pm
DINNER BUFFET THEME NIGHTS AT VILLA DEL PALMAR
- Monday – Mexican Fiesta & Show 6 pm to 9:30 pm
- Tuesday – Hollywood Night Show 6 pm to 9:30 pm
- Wednesday – Mamma Mia Show 6 pm to 9:30 pm
- Thursday – The Lion King Show 6 pm to 9:30 pm
- Friday – Michael Jackson Show 6 pm to 9:30 pm
- Saturday – Dancing Around the World Show 6 pm to 9:30 pm
- Sunday – The Tenors Show 6 pm to 9:30 pm