From the terrace, with its beautiful potted Bougainvilleas, the dramatic views of the sapphire Sea of Cortez and “Land’s End” take your breath away. This seventh floor, two bedroom/three bath condo is beautifully decorated and sleeps up to six people. The large living room, dining room, and full kitchen are ideal for relaxing and enjoying Cabo San Lucas with family and friends.
The Villa is a carefully crafted environment splendidly furnished in the grand style of elegant Mexico. The rich ambiance graces you with unmatched amenities and features including spacious terraces, fine maple cabinetry, cream travertine marble floors, tiled kitchen countertops and central air conditioning.
- 2 king bed with 15 inch thick pillow top
- 1 queen beds with 15 inch thick pillow top
- IPod doc in the living room
- 3 baths (with showers); 1 with jetted tub; 1 with standard tub
- Each bedroom has a bath and the third is off of the living room
- Complete stove (with oven)
- Garbage Disposal
- Side-by-side refrigerator with garbage disposal
- Washer / Dryer
- Dishes, glassware, flatware
- Cookware and kitchen utensils
- Small appliances
- Breakfast bar
- Television in living room and bedrooms
- DVD players in Master Bedroom, guest room and living room
- Flat Screen Sony 40 inch TV in living room
- Wet-bar and mini refrigerator on terrace with charcoal BBQ
- Table, chairs and lounges on terrace
- Safe built in Master Bedroom and Guest Room
I wanted to pass on our compliments to the Hotel Management about the pool staff and the Concierge. Their kindness and knowledge made our stay fantastic. The Concierge was a gal (can't remember her name). She made multiple reservations for us and was very timely. The pool staff did a great job with towels, chairs. food and drinks. Staff members that we could remember helping us were the following: Jesus, Alejandra, Fernando, Yerusi, Galeana, Garibo, Samantha, Raul and Silvia. Please pass on a thank you from all of us to all of them. See you soon!
Mark and Camille Kasma
Sean and Diane Barnes