Villa la Estancia Penthouse 3502 on Medano Beach offers the discriminating guest tasteful elegance with 4678 square feet + over 1100 sq. ft terrace. (4 bedrooms & 4 ½ bathrooms or 3 bed + den & 5 bathrooms) of comfortable, private beach front luxury where you will experience spectacular views of the Sea of Cortez and Land’s End. You are just a short walk from the town and harbor of Cabo San Lucas. Medano Beach is also safe for swimming and a variety of water sports including parasailing and jet skiing, There are also water taxis to take you snorkeling at Land’s End, horseback riding services, or you could just relax in a beach cabana outside your door. Penthouse 3502 combines the spaciousness and comfort of a home with the conveniences and amenities of a 5-star, full service resort.
- Private staff including housekeeper and English-speaking concierge available daily except Sunday
- 4 bedroom villa or 3 bed villa with den (Murphy bed)
- Sleeps 10
- One-story penthouse (5th) floor ocean front
- Two master bedroom suites
- Master bedroom 1 has 1 king bed, ocean views, walk in closet, private bath & steam shower
- Master Bedroom 2 (lock off) has private entrance, 1 king bed, ocean views, private bath and mini kitchen
- Bedroom 3 has 2 queen beds, ocean views, private bath
- Bedroom 4/Den has office desk & 1 full Murphy bed
- 4 full bathrooms, one outdoors with steam shower 1 half bath
- Plush pillow top beds and Frette sheets
- SAT-TV throughout
- LCD TV in living room
- Multi speaker music system and media library
- Gourmet kitchen, top of the line cookware and table settings, stainless steel appliances
- On-site complete water desalination and purification plant for all water (water is safe to drink)
- Marble floors and counter tops
- Full laundry room
- 24 hour security, gate attendant, and lobby services
- Full handicap accessibility
- English speaking medical service on 24 hour call
- Covered Palapa
- Outdoor covered living area with fire pit
- Ocean front view Jacuzzi
- Outdoor gourmet gas BBQ and refrigerator
- Outdoor sound system
- Outdoor Tommy Bahama furniture including lounges, futons, sofas, teak dining tables, and copper-top bar tables
- Tennis courts, water-slide, kids club, and European style spa facility at adjoining sister resort (within walking distance)
- Town Square with shops, deli, supermarket, ice cream parlor, pharmacy, and Internet Lounge
- On site restaurant choices from casual to elegant to room service
- Ocean view heated pools with shallow & deep areas, rock grottos, Jacuzzis
- Swim-up bar/restaurant and poolside dining
- Only steps from the beach
- 1/2 mile from town
- Daliy maid service
Spent a wonderful week with my family in this unit.
Very spacious and well appointed. The views are spectacular,
the patio is even better than the photos.
Spoiled the family but well worth it....Joel was terrific.
Cabo and Villa La Estancia was great! However the unit they we rented was a fantastic villa with a nice layout and wonderful balcony, but we had quite a few maintenance issues from the moment we arrived. The hot tub did not work the entire time we were there. Joel was the property manager and a very nice guy, but you don't want to be dealing with issues while you a spending a ton of money and on vacation. This unit could be very nice if they got all the kinks worked out. Overall, we had a great time.
Gio, we had a great trip. Penthouse 3502 was terrific. Thanks for all your help.