This is one of only two Villas in the resort with king beds in both the main master suite and second master suite!
The owners of this particular Villa have paid special attention to detail inside, including artifacts from local artists, as well as a vast collection of current movies for your enjoyment. From the moment you walk in, the rich ambiance graces you with unmatched amenities and features, including spacious terraces, ten-foot ceilings, fine maple cabinetry, cream travertine marble floors, granite kitchen countertops, all new stainless appliances and central air conditioning. The kitchen is stock with everything you could possibly want, and the owners just upgraded the standard washer-dryer combo unit to large stacked individual units.
This unique and highly upgraded two bedroom/three bath Villa sleeps up to six people. Both large bedrooms have king beds, privates baths with marble counters, a lovely sitting area, and flat screen televisions with dvd/vhs players. The large living room has a queen size fold out couch, a flat screen TV and several options for playing music.
From literally every room in Villa 2402, the head on dramatic views of the sapphire Sea of Cortez and the acclaimed “Land’s End” and “Los Arcos” take your breath away. Imagine standing practically anywhere in the villa and looking out at the picture-perfect vista that awaits you. Or better yet, have a seat on the large balcony with your favorite beverage and escape the real world for a while. Whatever you choose to do, you won’t be disappointed that you’ve chosen Villa 2402 as your home away from home!
- Villa has just recently been redecorated with new furnishings, bedding and fabrics throughout
- 2 king beds (pillow top mattresses)
- 1 sleeper sofa
- 1 self inflating Aero Bed (inflatable mattress)
- 3 baths (with large showers); 1 with jacuzzi tub (all with hair dryers)
- Each bedroom has a bath with the third bath off of the living room
- Granite countertops
- Stainless Stove and oven
- Stainless Microwave
- Stainless Dishwasher
- Garbage Disposal
- Side-by-side refrigerator with water & ice dispenser
- Washer/Dryer inside the Villa (with iron and ironing board)
- Dishes, glassware, flatware
- Cookware and kitchen utensils
- Small appliances including coffee maker
- Breakfast Bar w/ 3 stools
- Dining Room seats 6
- Flat screen Television in living room and bedrooms
- DVD/VCR players in living room and both master suites
- Stereo system with CD player
- Wet-bar and mini refrigerator on terrace
- Weber Grill
- Table, chairs and lounges on terrace
- High speed wireless internet service
- Maid service is included 4 days/week
My wife and I with our two adult daughters have stayed many times at Villa La Estancia because of its location and wonderful facilities, and this was no exception. We loved the view, the comfort and being able to look out every morning with an unobstructed view of Lands End and eat breakfast together before taking on a day of adventure, sun and water. We'll definitely do this again.
My family loved our stay in Villa 2402. It is a beautifully decorated unit and well equipped with everything we needed. It was so enjoyable to relax on the huge balcony. The only thing we would recommend is for the owners to replace the mattress on the sleeper sofa. Due to various stains on it, we did not want to put any of our children on it. Other than that, we highly recommend this villa and would definitely stay here again. Thanks for sharing your home with us.