Plan Your Client's Ultimate Family Vacation at Cabo La Estancia
From the moment your client arrives at Cabo La Estancia, the only question will be what to do first. With so many exciting adventures, there is something here for everyone. Some of the popular family activities include:
- Horseback riding through lush trails and beaches
- Snorkel or dive to explore the magnificent underwater world of Cabo
- Charter a private boat and try your cast in sport fishing, or take a sightseeing cruise
- World-class golfing with the Sea of Cortez as your background
- Experience the migration of grey whales January through March
- Take in the view from above on a parasail
- Visit Playa El Medano.the most popular beach in Cabo
- For kids 4-11, visit the Kids in Paradise club located next door at Villa del Palmar
Every villa at Cabo La Estancia offers all the comforts of home. Each is spacious with impeccable decor. Villas range from 2100 square feet withtwo bedrooms and three baths, to the approximately 5500 square foot penthouse that offers two master bedrooms as well as a third bedroom with two queen beds.
Cabo San Lucas is convenient and easily accessible with several airlines providing daily service. Cabo La Estancia is located on Medano Beach, the most popular and swimmable beach in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
For more information on Cabo La Estancia, or to book the winter/spring special, call 310-577-8600 or visit the website at www.cabolaestancia.com